Welcome! If you’re a passionate entrepreneur who loves your business but you aren't having the impact you *know* you are capable of because you aren't sure how to find & really connect with the people who need you (and the technology is giving you a headache)–you are in the right place!
I’m a social & digital marketing strategist who believes social media is about REAL relationships and every single business owner can make it work in a way that feels good for them. It’s one of the best, and easiest, ways to really connect with your ideal clients–if you do it right (and for the right reasons!).
With a solid digital marketing strategy for your business, you can more easily reach and serve the people who really need you, and that gives me goosebumps because I know you’re in the business of changing lives.
Just before we dive into some of my best resources, I want to invite you to join my email community — it’s an incredible group of passionate business owners who want to make social media & webinars work for them so they can build actual relationships with their dream clients.
Join us and I’ll send you weekly tips, tutorials and honest advice to help you get your social media handled so you can reach more people, make real connections and change more lives.
Essentials to kickstart your social media
- The top 5 reasons you should be on social media (and how it will help your business)
- You want to do social media right? Discover the only rule that matters.
- A 3-step plan to tackle your social media with confidence (and just get started already!)
- The best way to get noticed online (hint: it’s NOT by shouting “look at me, look at me!”)
Get started on Facebook
- The wrong way to build Facebook Likes (& what to do instead!)
- The 4 pillars of great Facebook content (never wonder what to post again!)
- I don’t care how many ‘Likes’ you have (& why you shouldn't either!)
- How to use Graph Search to find Groups on Facebook: video tech tutorial
Get started on Twitter
- How to speak Twitter’s language (all those acronyms explained!)
- 4 tips for using Twitter to grow your list, get interviews and find clients
Tech to make your life easier (explained in a way you can actually understand)
- Learn to use Hootsuite: video tech tutorial
- Learn to use Buffer: video tech tutorial
- Create a custom Facebook cover photo using PicMonkey: video tech tutorial
Get started with Webinars
- How big should your list be to run a successful webinar? (3 questions to figure out if you’re ready)
- How to choose a great webinar topic
- 4 golden opportunities to connect with your webinar audience you might be missing
Are you new to business? Social media is not your FIRST step.
Before you even think about a social media strategy, you need to be clear on WHO your business serves (your ideal client) and HOW you serve them. I know it sounds like basic common sense but without clarity on these important business foundations you won’t see much ‘return on investment’ for your social media efforts. Get crystal clear and THEN turn your focus to social media.
- 7 must-dos before you start promoting your business on social media
- 5 questions you must ask yourself before you dive into social media
I’m so glad you are here : )
When social media becomes an irreplaceable source of genuine connection (and you actually ENJOY it rather than struggle with it), the benefits ripple across your entire business and there is nothing I love more than seeing you reach–and help–more people who need you, it’s the best part of what I do.